By doing SEO you will get traffic requests from search engines for free, and this is certainly a way that will bring visitors in the long term is different from when you are doing a marketing campaign to advertise where you will experience a drop in visitors when advertising programs that you run ends.
You do not need to use all of these SEO plugins, but each works in a different way, so we would suggest choosing and using the ones that best suit your needs.
From the many plugins available on the platform WordPress plugin the one is already installed in many Website and Blog. This plugin also get a nice namely Rating of 4.7 Stars out of 5 Stars. It has received over 4.5 downloads. This plugin has some pretty good features :
- Post title and meta description meta box to edit these on a per post basis
- Google search result snippet previews
- Meta robots configuration
- XML sitemaps and XML news sitemaps
- .htaccess and robots.txt editor
- Focus keyword testing
- Breadcrumbs support
- Easily add canonical URL
Alternatively, you can use All in One SEO Plugin. This plugin does not have as much features as Yoast SEO but it offers an easier approach to optimize your Blog or Website. All in One SEO claims to be the only plugin that integrates with WordPress E-commerce sites.
- Google Analytics support
- Greater XML sitemap options
- Duplicate content highlighter
- E-commerce and Online store support
- Social media details
Squirrly SEO is a plugin that ensures content is optimized for both search engines and readers. It’s SEO for the average user with little to no SEO knowledge. SEO advice is given in real-time while writing blog posts, with green indicators letting the writer know their SEO is covered.
- The algorithm for SEO Keyword Research tool
- Optimize Your Content for Humans
- Copyright-Free Images That You Can Use
- Green lights turn on every time you do something right
The SEO Optimized Images plugin lets you dynamically insert Seo Friendly alt attributes and title attributes to your Images. Simply activate the plugin, provide the pattern and you are ready to go. Using SEO Optimized Images you can do following things:
- Automatically add alt & title tags
- Add alt & title tags to existing images
- Add alt & title tags to featured images
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found. It has some nice features :
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post
Don’t see your favorite SEO plugin on our list? Let us know what it is and why it deserves a spot on our list!