SEO is important to increase visitors to the website or blog, SEO optimized for the highly influential with the business that we run through the online world. People will never know our business, our products if we have never visited website. To introduce our blog or website in addition to blog walking and promotion in social media, the main road to get into your blog or website is through search engines, so we need to optimize our website so that plastered on search engines so that people will automatically visit our blog or website.
By optimizing SEO you will get traffic requests from search engines for free, and this is certainly a way that will bring visitors in the long term is different from when you are doing a marketing campaign to advertise where you will experience a drop in visitors when advertising programs that you run ends.
From the many plugins available on the platform WordPress plugin the one is already installed in many Website and Blog. This plugin also get a nice namely Rating of 4.7 Stars out of 5 Stars. It has received over 4.5 downloads. This plugin has some pretty good features :
- Post title and meta description meta box to edit these on a per post basis
- Google search result snippet previews
- Meta robots configuration
- XML sitemaps and XML news sitemaps
- .htaccess and robots.txt editor
- Focus keyword testing
- Breadcrumbs support
- Easily add canonical URL
Alternatively, you can use All in One SEO Plugin. This plugin does not have as much features as Yoast SEO but it offers an easier approach to optimize your Blog or Website.
- Google Analytics support
- Greater XML sitemap options
- Duplicate content highlighter
- E-commerce and Online store support
- Social media details
The SEO Optimized Images plugin lets you dynamically insert Seo Friendly alt attributes and title attributes to your Images. Simply activate the plugin, provide the pattern and you are ready to go.
- Automatically add alt & title tags
- Add alt & title tags to existing images
- Add alt & title tags to featured images
This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found. It has some nice features :
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post
Don’t see your favorite SEO plugin on our list? Let us know what it is and why it deserves a spot on our list!